Monday 9 June 2008

Meet the Manager: Tore Vestre

Tore is natural from Norway and is the most recent winner of the very hard BML in Benny server. He is managing the teams Stonehenge FC in Benny and Charlie server, wich are like twin servers. His username is toreve, lets meet him a little bit better.

Hello, who are you?
Tore Vestre, 27 years old, living in Molde, Norway.

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
I have two teams, one on Benny and one on Charlie, both named Stonehenge FC.

How long are you playing SL?
Started playing for real when I joined Benny and Charlie in 2004. Before that I played a couple of years on Kitty, but never that serious.

What was your biggest moment in SL?
Many great moments, but my biggest moment is probably when I won CML 9 (a long time ago), my only CML title. Back then we had to challenge eachother through friendlies to make this private league, and despite of this fact I still managed to win the Friendly Table (friendly points was based on another point system than it is today).

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
Too many to pick out one, so I just say all the teams in BML and CML. That should cover most of them.

What is your favourite team in real life?
Nottingham Forest. Come on you REDS! Soon back in Premier League :D

Do you have any hobbies?
Playing football, watching football, reading, computer, all kind of games (computer, board, card, rpg), TV-series, listening to great music..

What does attract you more on SL ?
The everyday excitement when checking your results, slowly scrolling down while holding a piece of paper in front of the final result reading the minute-bye-minute match report. Also, the great competition and reading the forums.

What are you expecting of SL08?
I just hope it stays simple enough. Too much advanced and complicated stuff would take away a lot of the fun I think. But better players in the transfer market wouldn't hurt.

No comments: