Saturday 14 June 2008

Meet the Manager: Stephen Bott

Stephen is another manager from Arsenal. He´s been playing this game for 5 years but meanwhile has made a break. Now he is back and managing the team energie under the username bgs1610. Its his second season in top flight, won Conference 2 in Arsenal in his first season, will he do it again?

Hello, who are you?
Stephen Bott, 21 years old and I live in Leicestershire.

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
My team's name is energie in 2-1-1 on the Arsenal server. energie has been and is my only team.

How long are you playing SL?
I have played SL since 2002. My profile says since December 2007, however I had a break of a year before coming back to SL, so 5 years in total.

What was your biggest moment in SL?
Two come to mind: Firstly, when I won the 2-1-1 title in my first ever season in the top division. Secondly, when I finally beat Hasan (Conquerers) after about 15 attempts!!

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
I have had many rivals along the way, but currently has to be Essex Exiles - it's friendly rivalry though.

What is your favourite team in real life?
I support two teams. Arsenal and Montpellier HSC (Ligue 2, France's second division). Meeting the MHSC players was great!

Do you have any hobbies?
Ten-pin Bowling, Karting and going to France as often as possible.

What does attract you more on SL ?
It has to be the friendly competitiveness - you play quality teams in serious competitions, yet you have a laugh with their managers in the forums.

What are you expecting of SL08?
The feature that I would like to see in SL08 is the ability to change player positions during the game, so that formation changes could truly work.

Thanks a lot Stephen.

No comments: