Wednesday 4 June 2008

Meet the Manager: José Manuel Almeida

José is a portuguese manager with some years of experience and a lot of titles in the bag. He started in the now closed portuguese server some years ago, and now he is showing is magic in three different servers. He is always under the user spain with teams called Sporting Clube PT or Ferrovial PT.

Hello, who are you?
José Manuel Almeida, Portuguese, 43 years old, married, two kids, living in Lisbon.

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
Benny with Sporting Clube PT. Playing here around three years. Is really the best server I know, where I have the best friends and where we can find the best Men. We get together around 20 teams in conference 811 and 812 and we make a very hard competition every season with great teams going down from 811 to 812. I love Benny and Benny loves me, eheh.
Planet Football with Ferrovial PT. Playing here around two years. Was the most competitive server, really, really hard. At moment many, many managers are giving up, annoying with same stupid results and waiting for SL08. A server with excelent Men too but also with same stupid guys.
Piggy with Ferrovial PT. Playing here around one year. A very good server too, with good people and very competitive too.

How long are you playing SL?
I started to play SL in the Portuguese server in 2001 / 2, so, around 6 / 7 years. One day in a sad morning and unexpectedly CG closed the Portuguese server and almost all my friends from there was gone too. There are still four or five old Portuguese friends playing SL. Chico is one of them.

What was your biggest moment in SL?
When I won my first Managers Table in Benny and I get a Man Utd shirt. Now I am playing to win a Celtic shirt but at Benny in 811 it is impossible.

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
I have no biggest rival really but I hate to play against that managers who change tactics with no sense…
Ok, I know is no sense in my mind… eheh.

What is your favourite team in real life?
Sporting Clube de Portugal 4ever and ever… ah, and always against SL Benfi…. arghhhh

Do you have any hobbies?
Tennis, chess, read… in Portuguese, eheh, watch tv series, etc, etc..

What do you like more in SL?
The moment just before we see the results, when the page is oppening. That moment takes years of life from us, eheh

What are you expecting of SL08?
Better players in the transfer market, less stupid goals with equal tactics, or a reason to their happen, like better team status and the end of that super stupid random goal in the extra time, already lost 2 majors with that super stupid goal.

No comments: