Wednesday 18 June 2008

Meet The Manager: Ross Proud

Ross is playing this game for 6 years, and in every server that he joined he is always fighting for every competition. If you find any team called Cannon Fodder and the username ross, its him.

Hello, who are you?
Ross Proud, 21 year old, living in Leicester, England.

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
I play on 3 servers (Benny, Kitty and joined Planet Football last week) and have 4 teams. Cannon Fodder is the name of my team, though i'm looking for a new team name for my other team on Benny, but haven't been able to come up with something i like yet!! (Suggestions will be welcomed :)

How long are you playing SL?
I've been playing the game for about 6 years, though my original teams are no more, my oldest team now is just over 2 years old on Benny.

What was your biggest moment in SL?
I suppose winning £50 on the old Daily record server must be the highlight. I've won plenty of elite cups, champions shields etc. But winnning cold hard cash was a great feeling!! (especially when the cheque arrived in the post!)

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
There are plenty of great managers that i come up against on a daily basis, but there are two managers that i have great friendly rivalries with and put in 110% to win every time, one being Braids (Kitty server) and the other Xellos (Benny server). Not got a good record against Xellos at the minute, he keeps beating me in the league and knocking me out of all the cups. I'm really starting to dislike the guy :P

What is your favourite team in real life?
I've supported Leciester City since i was a kid, but it's started to go downhill over the past few years unfortunately and doesn't look too great for the future either :(

Do you have any hobbies?
5-a-side football, working out at the gym, playing mates on Xbox Live and other management games such as Freekick.org .

What does attract you more on SL ?
I HAVE to win, that's the reason i keep playing. When i get to a point where i'm winning every game i might consider giving up :P
But while i'm still being beat and there's fierce competition for the top prizes, then i'm going to be right there in the thick of it!

What are you expecting of SL08?
A lot less people leaving and even more competition for cups. Hopefully there'll be a more stable match engine that gives out less random results than these days, as sometimes results can be really screwy.

Ross, will be our reporter for the Kitty server. Very soon you will heard about him.
Thank you Ross.

No comments: