Saturday 7 June 2008

Meet the Manager: Davo

Many of you may have crossed with this manager in the sevaral servers that he has passed before. Has won a lot of big titles and wherever he is there is always a big chances of success. Davo is the username that he always use, lets know him better.

Hello, who are you?
Dave, 39, Sydney Australia

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
Real Kellyville (Leeds), Unreal Kellyville (Leeds), Real Kellyville AUS (PF) and teams on Everton, PTV2 and Benny that I dont set up any more.

How long are you playing SL?
A bit over 4 years

What was your biggest moment in SL?
I won 4-1-1 on Benny with a team that I had never bought a credit for. That was fairly big. Winning 1-1-1 on Leeds 3x in a row probably was the most difficult thing to do.

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
On Leeds, probably diddyman and stato are the most consistent thorns in my side.

What is your favourite team in real life?
Leeds United

Do you have any hobbies?
Guitar, internet, doing stuff with my kids.

What does attract you more on SL ?
I enjoy winning loads of cheap T-shirts that bleed colour all over everything the first time you wash them.

What are you expecting of SL08?
Firstly I think that by the time it is released it will be probably be called SL09. I expect that a perfectly good game will end up being ruined and I will stop playing. I hope not though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just to say chico, davo won 5-1-1 not 4-1-1 on benny :)

dont think he would have won 4-1-1 with that team hehe =P