Saturday 21 June 2008

Meet the Manager: Stuart Riches

Stuart is another manager natural from piggy. You may know him from the forums under the username Stupac. Always fighting to win a big title, and it was on Man2 that he has his best season ever, winning everything that was to be winned. On piggy he is doing his 3rd season on top-flight 3-1-1.

Hello, who are you?
Stuart Riches, 17, Tonbridge, Kent, England...

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
My main team is in Piggy called The One United in the mighty 3-1-1 :) I also have a team on Man2 called FC Tonbridge and one on Planetfootball called Tonbridge Angels all under the username stupac...

How long are you playing SL?
Since November 2006. I had a team on Piggy a while before as well but didnt play very seriously and left...

What was your biggest moment in SL?
I won the Champions Shield, Elite Cup, Inter Conference Cup, the Managers Table, and my Division all in the same season a few seasons ago on the man2 server but that server is nowhere near as hard as the other 2 I am on there is only a handful on managers who would be good enough to compete on the other 2 but still that is not easy on any server to win them all :) So that was quite good I also reached the Champions Shield Final on Piggy as well :) ...

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
Everyone Is A Rival...!

What is your favourite team in real life?
Manchester United...!!!

Do you have any hobbies?
Playing football, Going out with mates, Computer, PS2, playing Snooker/Pool anything like that...

What does attract you more on SL ?
The competitiveness is good I like winning big games as I am usually the underdog lol. The few seconds before you see your result in the morning for big Division and Official Cup games. I like reading the forums as well...

What are you expecting of SL08?
I would like it to be the same sort of game with the same basics so we wont have to get used to a whole new game I think a lot of people would leave if that happened. Also keep it simple dont make the game too complicated and take out the fun part. The Match Engine needs sorting out as well, no more stupid results. I'd like there not to be any formations that is stronger than the rest like 5-2-3 and 4-5-1. It will hopefully be very good with everyone in the same server competing to be the best in the game. And also better players on the Transfer Market more often...

From now on, Stuart will be our man on Man2. So soon maybe we will have some news fro him.

No comments: