Thursday 5 June 2008

Meet the Manager: Joe Spiteri

Joe is a young man playing in the Arsenal server. Managing the team Joes Gooners wich he does since 2 years ago with the username joethegunner. Playing in Arsenal 6-1-1, he is doing his second season in the top flight.

Hello, who are you?
My name is Joe Spiteri, I've just turned 16 and I live in West Wales.

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
My team is Joe's Gooners on the Arsenal server. I have no other teams.

How long are you playing SL?
Since SL04, but I was under the name Joes04 back then, and I didnt really get into it until about 2 years ago, when I became joethegunner.

What was your biggest moment in SL?
Reaching the Elite Cup final and narrowly missing out. Ive got about 6 league titles, 6 league cups and about 10 private leagues.

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
One of my friends in real live, aza-aka-az, with the team The BCFC Robins. Another one of my friends, roboko, is another one. And of course the team that always wins the league.... Icky.

What is your favourite team in real life?
The mighty Arsenal! I met the team last year, watch them train and had lunch with them. It was awesome!

Do you have any hobbies?
Football, tennis, badminton, more football....

What do you like more in SL?
Finally being in the top division and fighting it out with my friends is great fun.

What are you expecting of SL08?
An easy to use, better version of SL with a ton of extra features. Should be good! Thanks!

Thanks a lot Joe.

No comments: