Thursday 12 June 2008

Meet the Manager: Ante Konsuo

Ante is another top manager from the Piggy server. He is natural from Croatia, and in his 3 years of Sunday League has won a little bit of everything. He is managing the team Medak Pocket with the user smogger.

Hello, who are you?
Ante Konsuo, 27, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
I have two teams. One at Piggy server and one at PlanetFootball. Both teams are called "Medak Pocket". The username: smogger.

How long are you playing SL?
Since 26th July 2005 .

What was your biggest moment in SL?
My first 3-1-1 title. After that I've won all what one manager can win by playing this game. But that 3-1-1 title, that was something special.

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
It's unfair to mention only one manager hence this is the strongest server around, but since I have to choose one, that would be Warren (Shannon Anns Booties) .

What is your favourite team in real life?
"Hajduk Split" definately! But I like English football and I'm also a Boro fan.

Do you have any hobbies?
What's this, a tricky question? :) I don't have time for hoobies. Can I say SL..?

What does attract you more on SL ?
Used to be the banter and hard competition. Now, it's only hard competition.

What are you expecting of SL08?
First of all, I would love to see some of the old managers come back. Talking about the game itself, I hope it will be the sequential successor of SL05. Dev team has been working on SL08 for months now, we have to respect that. As much as they have to respect us. When you look around these days, all you can see are few good men trying to keep their servers alive. They are the true quality of this game.

Thank you very much Ante.

No comments: