Sunday 29 June 2008

Meet the manager: Razvy

Razvy is is known to all on Felix, mainly for his banter on the forums. But his team has slowly been improving and now he's in 1-1-1 he can hold his own against some of the big boys.

1.Name, age and address.

Razvan-Constantin Ciubotaru or Razvy for short, 22, Bacau-Romania

2.Name of your team/server and other teams that you have in SL.

At the moment I have 3 teams I regularly play with, all on Felix : Blue Angel Dream FC,Moldavia FC and Dinamo RedAllstars

3.How long have you been playing SL.

I guess for about 2 years now but time passes by so slowly these days

4.What was your biggest moment on SL.

That must be when I first beat Redhill Rovers my mentor's team!Mark taught me the basics here and I thank him for that.And of course this season when I reached for the first time a big final in the I.C.C.

5.Who's your biggest rival on SL.

I don't think I have one but lets say Panathinaikos - Main Division rival for my first team,Blue.

6.Who's your favourite team in real life.

2 teams in fact, from Romania Dinamo Bucharest and from Italy Juventus Torino!

7.What else do you do in your spare time.

I don't have much spare time really,college almost fills it all but I like spending time with my friends,music(rock music), playing football,reading....just a normal life I guess.

8.What do you like about playing SL.

The fun stuff and the passion it's made in me....it's hard to let go you know and I hate to see that day coming sometime.

9.What would you like to see in SL08.

Nothing special really just surprise me!

10.Anything else you would like to say to your fellow managers.

Good luck to you all.....it's a beautiful old game so lets play it right and have some fun!


Thanks Razvy. Good luck for the season ahead, maybe you can win your 1st 1-1-1 title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Neil.....but just as a reminder, I did win the 1-1-1 in my first season there!