Wednesday 4 June 2008

Meet the Manager: Jacques Barnard

Jacques is one of the most competitive managers in the Piggy server. Currently playing in the hardest conference, wich he has won before, he is managing the team Necromantic Horde with the user nightcrawler.

Hello, who are you?
Jacques Barnard, age 32, Port Elizabeth - South Africa.

Wich team/teams and in wich server are you managing?
I only have team and this is it :-)

How long are you playing SL ?
I first started playing in May 2005, played for about a year and a bit then I quit due to lack of time. I then started to play again from February 2007 till now. That comes to about two and a half years.

What was your biggest moment in SL?
First one would be getting into the champions shield final, lost against Fiona in the final. The other recent one was to win 8-1-1.

Who´s your biggest rival in SL?
Can't really pick one team that's my biggest rival. There is just too many quality managers to single one out. One team I always enjoy to play against is my fellow countryman Shannon Anns Booties - most of the time our matches always end up close.

What´s your favourite team in real life?
LIVERPOOL :-)

Do you have any hobbies?
Don't have any time for hobbies, work and studies take up all my time.

What do you like more in SL?
The competetive nature of the game and the banter, although that's died down a bit.

What are you expecting of SL08?
The most obvious one is a MUCH improved match engine. A better manager table system. Other thing I'd like to see come back is the beer cup, super cup and world cup format that they had in SL04.

Thanks a lot Jacques.

No comments: