Saturday 28 March 2009

Friendly League Interview: Mihai Stamate

Coming from Romania is Mihai. He has 29 years old and is natural from Bucharest. He is managing the team UNIV. CRAIOVA who will be for sure one of the favourites of group E. He would be one of the favourites anyway but managing a established team on Smokey since some seasons ago, for sure he will make some impact in his group.

What servers have you played before you joined Smokey Smokey?
I've played on fulham (where I had 4 teams), chelsea (3 teams) and mogzilla (1 team - I've joined this server at the same time as I joined smokey, about 18 months ago). I'm playing sundayleague from 2004.

Have you played in any league like this in the past? Wich results did you get?
I've played in very interesting league on Mogzilla (Lady Luck Cup)- all mogzilla users are familliar with it, I've reached the final group once, but not with great result as my team was in construction.

What are your expectations for this first season of the Friendly League and for the next few seasons coming?
I'm expecting to finish 1st or 2nd so I would qualify for the group A in the next season, but I will receive a hard competition from the others managers.
For the next season I'm expecting to build a very competitive team (I had few players with 10 season) that will allow me to stay in the first group.

Do you think this could be the most competitive league ever?
I'm convinced it will be.

Who do you fear most in your group?
Lionhearts, The Mothers, US Ebrohiques, Rickys Rovers and South Shields.

Who are the favourites in your group?
Lionhearts has a very good manager, but he needs to reconstruct his team, The Mothers and Rickys Rovers have both new managers which I saw they are doing well in privates league and conference, and with South Shields you'll never know.
US Ebrohiques to be the favourites in group E.

How many teams do you think will join in the future?
I think this league will have about 120-150 in the future.

Anything else you want to say about this?
Good luck to all the managers in this league.

Many thanks Mihai, and good luck.

No comments: