Monday 23 March 2009

Friendly League Interview: Alek

After a break he made from the game Alek is back in business, and managing the team Her Majestys Finest, he will be playing on group C.
Alek is natural from Brussels, Belgium and he is 17 years old.

What servers have you played before you joined Smokey?
a few years back I used to play on the spurs server but then I left and only rejoined a month or so ago.

Have you played in any league like this in the past? Wich results did you get?
Nope I haven't.

What are your expectations for this first season of the Friendly League and for the next few seasons coming?
I think the first season should be great because everyone's got something to play for. Even if you're in mid-table you're still going to be battling to get into as high a division as possible. Another good thing should be that in the coming seasons managers should be playing against people of their own level. Normally in every PL there's one or two big fish but in this case it shouldn't be like that.

Do you think this could be the most competitive league ever?
I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Who do you fear most in your group?
Sydney FC Hammers. The Jakes, the Rods and Spartak are all great teams from what I know as well. No doubt there are other good teams in there that I just haven't heard of yet.

Who are the favourites in your group?
Me of course!But seriously:probably Sydney FC Hammers to win it. I really don't know though.

How many teams do you think will join in the future?
As the league grows in prestige hopefully it'll get to a point where almost every manager is participating in it.

Anything else you want to say about this?
No I'll shut up now

Thank you Alek.

No comments: