Sunday 8 March 2009

Friendly League interview: Francisco Rocha

Well, the first interview for the Friendly League it would be with me. I´m a little bit nervous, cause its my first interview for this blog. But here we go...
My name is Francisco Rocha, but you can call me Chico. 34 years old, natural from Portugal, near the city of Lisbon and of course: Benfica Fan. :)
I´m managing the team S.L. Benfica. I´m sure someone have heard of them in Sunday League...

What servers have you played before you joined Smokey?
Started in the Portuguese one wich have a different verson from this one, then in the current version, i have joined Planetfootball, Benny, Piggy, Mogzilla, Liverpool, ITV and Oscar in the end. Some of them was just for a while, my main server was planetfootball.

Have you played in any league like this in the past? Wich results did you get?
Played in planetfootball for about 15 seasons, where i was member of the board for about 10 seasons. Won it 3 times and ended as runner-up two. Also got relegated there. In Piggy i played for about 5/6 seasons in their Friendly League and won it once. In Benny it was called BML, played around 10 seasons and also won it one time. In Liverpool played 2 or 3 seasons. Reached division 1 but just played one season there, then i gave up.

What are your expectations for this first season of the Friendly League and for the next few seasons coming?
For now, if i ended somewhere near division 2 i would be happy. In the future i want to go as far as i could of course.

Do you think this could be the most competitive league ever?
I think it will. I believe never been seen so many top managers in any competition like it is now.

Who do you fear most in your group?
Fear is not exactly the word i feel. Of course that the established teams will have more chances but in this league there are others i know very well and are not easy to beat. God help us all :)

Who are the favourites in your group?
The established teams of course. But when the league starts the new teams will be stronger and i´m sure some will make some surprises.

How many teams do you think will join in the future?
Lots of them. More than one hundread.

Anything else you want to say about this?
I want to say hello to my family. Hellooooo, i´m here!!! lolol

Thank´s a lot to myself. :)

No comments: