Sunday 8 March 2009

Friendly League Interview: Ante Konsuo

Coming from Croatia, Dubrovnik is Ante Konsuo, 28 years old. I don´t like to talk very much about him because he beats every time no matter what i did. But thank god he is not in my group. Ante is also know by Smogger, his username and his team is called Down and Dirty. He is somewhere on the group B.

What servers have you played before you joined Smokey?
I've started on Piggy and was on that server till the very end. I had a team on PlanetFootball but only for 4-5 seasons until CG shut the server down down.

Have you played in any league like this in the past? Wich results did you get?
On Piggy server we had the same competition which had 5 divisions on its best days. And it was very competitive if I may add. Won it 2 times.

What are your expectations for this first season of the Friendly League and for the next few seasons coming?
People must understand that there are many managers fighting for the same things, either we are talking about player on TM or CS, ICC and other official or un-official trophies. I need to be realistic and say that I can't compete with the best at this very moment. Original Smokey teams are just to strong at this stage. So I will aim safe mid table finish which will get me a place in Division Three. Anything above that should be considered as extraordinary achievement. In a few seasons I would like to get into Top Division, just like any other manager.

Do you think this could be the most competitive league ever?
Yes, I do. Just imagine the team which is peaking one season and trashing everybody on its was but is in Div Three. It would be very hard to stay in Div One and even harder to get there. To tell you the truth, can't wait for FL to start. I always liked a good challenge.

Who do you fear most in your group?
It wouldn't be fair to single one manager out of 15 others. So I'll say I fear no one! ;)


Who are the favourites in your group?
There are no favourites. I believe anybody can beat everybody on his/her day. There are also some managers who are still rebuilding their squads. I'm gonna think only about the next opponent, that's the only right way for me.

How many teams do you think will join in the future?
Can't really say. Maybe this is it. Not too many managers can live with being in Div Six or Div Seven if you know what I mean. As far as I'm concern, I would not have a problem with that. The more, the merrier.

Anything else you want to say about this?
I wish you all a good season and try to have some fun, just like the old days. And that should do it. Usually I'm not much of a talker, my results speak for me. This was an exception. :)

Thanks a lot Ante. And please try to avoid my division :)

No comments: