Saturday 14 March 2009

Friendly League interview: Marco Koen

Marco will do 36 years old very soon and is natural from Roosendaal, Netherlands. I can say that i meet him some years ago when i first joined the English server, and he is one of the best i meet. He´s always trying to be funny, but i think sometimes he can´t lolol.
Marco is managing the team Creeps F.C. with the user Baldy, and he is on Group E.

What servers have you played before you joined Smokey?
Played on PF with the teams, Rosevalley S.Ks, The Sharks and LegionforweareMany.
Also played on benny with Creeps F.C.

Have you played in any league like this in the past? Wich results did you get?
I suppose you refer to the FL? If so, I played with the S.Ks on PF. 3rd place was my best result in the highest division, also played it on benny. Just got promoted to the highest division just before they closed down the server

What are your expectations for this first season of the Friendly League and for the next few seasons coming?
Don't expect to be succesfull the first season cause still building on my team. Like to be competitive in the next few seasons

Do you think this could be the most competitive league ever?
With so many experienced managers, it's got to be

Who do you fear most in your group?
Haven't analysed my opponents yet. Don't fear anyone if I get my team build up strong

Who are the favourites in your group?
Like I said in the question before :P

How many teams do you think will join in the future?
We have 5 divisions so far. Think another one can be an option in the future. Don't know how many managers still haven'r registered on smockey

Anything else you want to say about this?
You're doing a great job, spending so much time to make this FL a succes

Many thanks Marco. ;)

No comments: