Monday 7 July 2008

Meet the manager: Mark G

Well guys and girls here he is. The undisputed "best manager of SL" (present day).
Mark has been shown up in a recent blog as the manager who has won more majors and won more credits than any other manager on all the major servers.
So Mark tell us all.

1.Name, age and address

Mark G - 31 - Redhill, Surrey

2.Name of your team/server and other teams that you have in SL.

Redhill Rovers on Felix and Benny, And part of the Felix Four on Planetfootball

3.How long have you been playing SL

I think i started Sept 2005 (far too long!)

4.What was your biggest moment on SL

It was probably quite recently, When I found out I had won more majors with 1 side than anybody else from the bigger servers.

5.Who's your biggest rival on SL

Because I have unfortunately had to work with the "Stella Junkie" Neil for about 7 years and I've painfully known Don Gargon of the "Coulsdon Casuals" for about 15 years its obvious these games have extra spice although it is only Neil that really gives me a game of the two! And in 8-1-1 (felix) i've had a long running battle with Rowan of the "Wombles of Wimbledon" , Up until last season i had always come out on top, he is the new champ and i'm gunning for him!

6.Who's your favourite team in real life

The mighty Manchester United

7.What else do you do in your spare time

That's a bloody stupid question! I'm a married man! When the hell am i going to get any spare time!!

8.What do you like about playing SL

Having twice as many trophies as Neil ;)

9.What would you like to see in SL08

Just seeing it would be good, I'm starting to think its a myth !

10.Anything else you would like to say to your fellow managers

Rowan .- Thanks for keeping it warm but the 8-1-1 title is coming back home this season Neil .- Keep trying mate ;) Benny server .- I only started here 4 season ago and am about to make my first venture into one of the hardest leagues on SL, Benny 8-1-1. So I'm hoping to cause a few upsets here, Watch out fellas ;) Good luck all

Cheers Mark. Maybe i will be able to change the answer you gave for Q8 lol.
Or maybe you're time has come in 8-1-1 and Rowan can retain his crown???

1 comment:

Chico said...

Believe me, 8-1-1 in Benny must be the hardest conference of all Sunday League. This season 16 teams are turning tactics every day...