Sunday 8 August 2010

Interview with managers from FL1 (Part 1)

The Friendly League will now enter on his most important part. 13 teams still to go, can make a lot of changes, so the Sunday League Blog gone to the streets and asked a few managers what think about their current moment, and also other things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

nijinsky (Hoarse Whisperers)

How is the season going in FL1?
I'm having a mare. Today (Sunday) was the first day I had a full squad to pick from and I'm going through a rebuild

Who´s the favourite in your opinion?
Made FC Haag to be favs but the old school of Harricam and Anfield keep going.

What´s the secret to be competing in the hardest competition in the server?
Think you have to put the time in studying your opponents and that's not something I have

What´s the best team in the server at the moment for you?
I think FC Haag have knocked me out of everything ! so I'll go for him and Billy, my nemesis from Conf 6.

What was the biggest surprise and dissapointment for you this season?
Getting the Jakes in Round 1 of the champion shield !.
All these bloody injuries, Had 18 last year and they keep coming

How do you think Sunday League is at the moment?
Boring. Needs a boost even if it's just an engine tweak.
If you get players sent off they should be banned for league matches.
Sort 5-2-3 out and the gelling from hell.
Get rid of some of these useless formations and referees.
Better Holiday Mode !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick (Jedi Knights)

Hey mate, i´m sending this questions to all the teams wich are in FL1 at this moment. I would like to know your opinion if its possible to post on the blog :)

How is the season going in FL1?
the season is going the same way as last time i was in FL1.....badly. However after getting some pretty disappointing results early on it was clear that my season in this was going to be a washout. Irrespective of a number of factors PLs can be somewhat predictable in their outcome at times. I tend to give up early on and wing games with little or no effort on my opponent or my own tactics.
I dont single out PLs whereby some are more important to me than others. FL1 is the same to me as any other PL.

Who´s the favourite in your opinion?
As for who the favourite is? havent looked at the table to be honest......whoever is 2nd with 5 games to go will be my tip

What´s the secret to be competing in the hardest competition in the server?
is there a secret?.......doesn't look like i have found it

What´s the best team in the server at the moment for you?
best team on the server?......i haven't been watching others much.....the best teams are always the most consistent season after season. That depends on how easy your division is not just in terms of winning but qualifying for the other majors. I would say one of the lower (numbered) conferences would have the most consistent overall performer on the server.

What was the biggest surprise and disappointment for you this season?
no surprises with the game any more...as for disappointments.....non-qualification for 2/3 majors again.....which is a regular occurence

How do you think Sunday League is at the moment?
sunday league is suffering from a dearth of interest. The apathy shown towards the game by many successful managers sums up the mood. I have only got too many PLs at the moment for the inane reason of using up some credits!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ante Konsuo (Down and Dirty)

How is the season going in FL1?
I'm satisfied as long as I'm far from relegation zone. Currently keeping myself in mid table, but trying to finish the season with best FL1 result. And that's 9th...


Who´s the favorite in your opinion?
Anfield Rd Rangers followed by Byron Park F.C.


What´s the secret to be competing in the hardest competition in the server?
Like I'm going to tell you. But nice try tho...


What´s the best team in the server at the moment for you?
I can't give you just one name, but Anfield Rd Rangers, FC Haag Utd and Byron Park F.C. are class for themselves.


What was the biggest surprise and disappointment for you this season?
My personal opinion is that one of the major disappointments is sharald and his Heroes of The Man. One of the best managers among us, top team but is underachieving this season. There are other managers, but I'm used to see him and expect him to be near the top at all times. To think of it, we both have similar season. Hm... Biggest surprise? The Rumour Mill.


How do you think Sunday League is at the moment?
A lot of great managers, lot of interesting competitions, conferences are all very strong, good forum chat. Should we asked for more (except for better prizes and update)? :)

More interviews to come...

No comments: