Tuesday 14 September 2010

Zola joins the blog

Hi all, just thought I would firstly introduce myself to you all. I currently manage two teams Chelseafc x, and South Shields. I like most have found it very difficult since the move to have a major impact on the server. i started my campaign in 1-1-1 with 1 team and wasted all my refunded credits on a very average team which I then moved to conference 3 where I am slowly moving up to the top tier! I inherited south shields a few seasons ago and have had to rebuild the squad costing a fortune :-) I am now able to beat most teams on my day but really struggle to find any consistency. Last season had highs and lows, I finished a poor 9th although a very difficult league but wanted a better finish. Winning FL5 and the conference cup was a high for me especially with so many strong teams in the 5th tier! A bit about me : I am 27 and come from Essex in England and up until 3 seasons ago was a Chelsea season ticket holder since the age of 6. I have 1 daughter (6 years old) and a baby due in 6 weeks time (scary)! I will be hoping to do a few reports on conference 1 and interviews with a few of the managers and then see if we can get a bit of banter back into the conferences, pl's and forums. Any ways sorry to go on and watch this space.
Regards

Zola

No comments: