Sunday 11 April 2010

Interview with Lars Harald (Heroes of The Man)

Lars is the manager of the team Heroes of The Man, one of the surprises of the season after winning I.C.C., maybe the hardest major to win at the moment. As a Liverpool fan, he is one of many top managers that arrived Smokey coming from the Liverpool server. He has won majors in the past in that server and in the Spurs server, where he was on top flight for 28 seasons.
In Smokey he has just won his first major, and like he said, now "the Sky is the Limit".
the Sunday League blog has visited Lars Harald Hvidsten in Norway, where Lars is netural in a place called Tønsberg. Lars is 43 years old, and let´s make in some questions.

How do you feel after winning I.C.C. one of the hardest competitions in SL?
I agree that it is one of the hardest competitions to win, but it is a lot easier to qualify, compared to the other majors.
I am very happy to finally win one of the major tournaments, especially considering that my opponents in the final, Anfield Rd Rangers, are one of the best sides on the game.

What are your expectations for your next season?
My main goals for next season is to be among the 3-5 teams that are fighting to the end for the title in Conference 1 and to finally win promotion into FL1 in the Smokey Friendly League.
In addition I hope to do well in at least one of the big tournaments I'm in, ICC, World Cup or FL Cup. I expect to qualify for the next ICC, and I hope to qualify for the Elite Cup.

What do you need more to win Conference 1?
My team is not as strong statswise as the top teams in Conference 1, but I still think it is possible to win it with the team I've got. I just need to get better at setting the right tactics.

What was your hardest opponent this season?
I have lost to a lot of teams this season, both in single matches and competitions, so it is very hard to pick one team that is my hardest opponent.

How far do you think you can go in the future?
The sky is the limit. :-)

Whose the best best team in SL at the moment, in your opinion?
The team that has impressed me most lately, is Lagerfield.

Whats the hardest competition to win at the moment?
I think the Smokey Friendly League Division 1 is, and should be, the hardest competition to win, even though some of the best teams don't play or focus on PLs.

Who´s your best friend in SL?
I don't have any good friends in SL, but a lot of good competitors.

Whose your favourite team in real life?
Liverpool FC.

Who do you think will win the World Championship in real football?
Spain.

What do you have for hobbies, except SL?
Football, computer games.

Thanks a lot Lars. :)

No comments: