Monday 12 April 2010

Interview with Daniel Kravarovic (FC Haag Utd)

In the time that i´ve been on Piggy server i have met a lot of great managers. One of them was Daniel, for sure. In there, he won several division titles in the hardest Conference, several major Cups, and also some titles in the most competitive private league, wich was Piggy´s Friendly League. I knew that it was a question of time to see him doing the same on Smokey, and he did it a few days ago, on his third try in the most competitive league.
Running also for the title on Conference 8, he loose it just in the last day.
A reporter from the Sunday League Blog visited him on the sunny Dubrovnik in Croatia, and have made him some questions.

How do you feel after winning one of the hardest competitions in SL?
Relieved! :-D
...and delighted - It was a very hard fought competition, with relentless Mihai pushing me throughout the second part of the season. This was maybe the toughest league I've ever been in on SL.
Every match was hard and even though I had a brilliant start to the season it was down to the last match to decide the winner. Looking forward to another intense season, I hope I'll be in the running for top spots again.

Where you expecting to win Conference 8, also? What have failed in there?
- Yes! :-P
Actually, it was Stu's managerial abilities that won the 8-1-1. My team wasn't prepared for the injuries that happened in the third quarter of the season, which caused me taking only 2 points in the last 4 games. something I'll have to work on in the future. :-)

What are your expectations for your next season?
- Hard to say...I expect to be competitive again, I would like to win 8-1-1, FL1 and ICC, but that's hardly what I expect of my team to achieve! :-)

What was your hardest opponent this season?
- Mihai - he chased me through 60 matches in 8-1-1 and FL1 this season, and of course my old rival, Stu.

How far do you think you can go in the future?
- Of course I'll try and do my best to be as successful here as I was on Piggy, but it won't be an easy ride with incredible number of top managers and teams we've got on Smokey.

Whose the best best team in SL at the moment, in your opinion?
- Hard to say, Lagerfield looks very tough at the moment, but so do UNIV CRAIOVA, Biscuit Barrell and some other teams - they know who they are! ;-)

Whats the hardest competition to win at the moment?
- That would probably be the ICC, a tough cup competition with top 64 x-1-1 teams, other official cups are very hard to qualify for from x-1-1, but for same reason easier to compete in. Of course the FL1 is right up there as well.

Who´s your best friend in SL?
- Smogger.

Whose your favourite team in real life?
- Hajduk Split.

Who do you think will win the World Championship in real football?
- I have three favourites, Brazil, England and Spain - Even though Argentina has great individuals, they never seem to function as a team, which is something England have managed to do recently, and that's why I've placed them among favourites.

What do you have for hobbies, except SL?
- Cars. I'm currently in the proccess of preparing myself a track day/time attack car.

Thanks a lot Dan. See you in Conference 8, next season.

No comments: