Sunday 25 April 2010

Chico's new sidekick

Ladies and Gents

Let me introduce myself Paul Heaven otherwise known as turkey21 manager of LosingCrazyPussycats formerly known as Newton Lions(name change thanks to Dave Walker and his CrazyGang).Chico wanted somebody to assist him and unfortunately for him and you i was the chosen one.I have been a member of SL since 2006,was quite succesful until the server merger and all of a sudden things became rather difficult.At least i have managed to stay in 7-1-1,although not really strong enough to win it.I shall carry out my duties with total impartiality as far as Conference 7 is concerned and will in no way let my belief that it is the strongest Conference affect my reporting.Any errors,problems,disputes or libel cases please contact Chico.

No comments: