Saturday 18 April 2009

Interview with Flamur

Since Flamur has left piggy that he is trying to build a team so strong like the one he had in there. On his second season he has reached que quarters of the Elite Cup a few days ago. But now he will have to play against The Rumour Mill. Will his team be strong enough to beat one of the strongest teams on the server? I don´t know the answer but flamur have beaten US Ebrohiques, current champions of the Conference 6, and will try his best for sure.
Flamur is 28, was born in Albania but is currently living in the United States.
I´ve done some questions to him about his season and the Elite Cup.

How does it feel beating one of the big guys in the Elite Cup third round? Well it feels good this is the point why I'm still playing this game :-)

Do you feel already like one of the big boys?
Not yet however as soon as my team gets a little bit stronger on attributes then a Big YES

Did you spend much time studying US Ebrohiques for this game?
Not really I like to play my style however there is few options through the period of the game that could change the result by attributes/tactics/injury and etc.

What about the quarters, how do you feel about that game?
I belive that my opponent on quarter final has a extremely strong team attributes all 99 therefore I have to play 80% of the period wright tactic as well as I have to be a little lucky and not having any injured player at this time!!!

How far do you think you will go on the Elite Cup?
As far as possible also I did excellent on piggy therefore I have a good experience on elite cup

How is it your season going?
My season is starting successfully by wining a cup as well as 3 times on 2nd place.

What´s your first objective for this season?
This season I will try to get a strong team attributes then the time will speak for himself :-)

From now on, on the interviews i will post a picture with the history of the manager in question. Lets see the history from flamur in piggy.
Thanks a lot Flamur

No comments: