Monday 13 April 2009

Interview with Alexandre and Ricardo Soares

They are two brothers, and they are playing since Portugal, somewhere near Lisbon.
Alexandre is managing the team Xanoka FC with the user xanoca, and Ricardo is leading the team Zniggados United with the user ricky85.
They are two of the strongest managers in the server at the moment. Both are leading their divisions in the Friendly League by a mile, and both are still in some of the majors. Both are fighting for the title in Conference 5 too.
The Sunday League Blog made them a few questions, that you can read next.

Alexandre Soares (xanoca) 30 years old. Living in Vila Franca de Xira

How is it the Friendly League going?
I think its going fine. Been playing every game like it was a final. In top 3 i think it will be enough to go to the First Division. But i think i can win because i have some points in the lead.

What was your biggest opponent until now?
INTER STELLA D.C.

What could the Friendly League be in the Future?
I have some strong opponents in Group D, but the Championship will be much harder.

Are you enjoying this competition until now?
Yes.

What´s your goal for this season?
To win my Division again, and go as far as i can in the Champions Shield and Elite Cup.

Who is the stronger of the brothers?
I think we are of the same level. Depends who is more inspired in the day.

How is the rivalry of you two in the game?
I think its a friendly rivalry.

Ricardo Soares (ricky85) 23 years old. Living in Carregado.

How is it the Friendly League going?
When I looked at the teams in the Group B I never thought to be in 1st place with half the league played, but the games started to run well against the stronger teams and won many by 1-0. After the 1st round, the prospects are good but there is another complicated back in front and anything can happen, said that, I think between me, Corinthian Clowns and Kookaburra one will be the winner.

What was your biggest opponent until now?
So far I must say Corinthian Clowns because he was the only one I didn’t win, but I think there are many other strong players in this group.

What could the Friendly League be in the Future?
It is hoped high-level competition with many good and experienced players. We will see but I think at least the upper 3/4 divisions will be very strong, not to mention the first division. So, probably this competition may become the hardest on the server where any team can be 1st and can fall from division as well.

Are you enjoying this competition until now?
Yes I’m enjoying, this competition made the game more interesting, I’m curious about the future as the new teams become stronger and I have to replace some key players in a hard transfer market. Now I have the advantage to have best players, but this advantage will disappear. So I hope to keep the level of my team so it can be competitive.

What´s your goal for this season?
My goals for this season are the most ambitious possible! I think that like all other players, everybody always wants to win, so my aim for this season is to win the most competitions in which I participate.

Who is the stronger of the brothers?
Frankly I don’t know, I think we have similar interpretations of the game, lately I have had a hard time in games against him. Usually when play against him and don’t lose, I consider a good result. The only thing I can say is that if anyone sees the name Xanoka FC ... run! Lol

How is the rivalry of you two in the game?
Our rivalry is very friendly, basically I always hope he win his games, but not against me!! lol and I think the same goes with him.
Speaking of rivalry, I would like to commend Fernando Pinto (Pitorrilhas), another Portuguese player, because he introduced us the game and gave some tips on how to play.

Many thanks to you too. Bring the gold to portugal :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent read, keep up the good work guys!